A MESSAGE FROM OUR PASTOR:
Thank you for checking us out! Whether you are just curious or looking for a home church we are excited at the prospect of you joining us for a service. You will find a welcoming people that come together to worship the Lord free of judgment. It is a safe place where all can come hang out in the presence of the Holy Spirit. God is doing great things among our people. Lives are being changed, people are being set free, and importantly, families are growing in their love for each other and their personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
We don't practice a religion, we are constantly developing a personal relationship with the Savior. I am truly excited each week to bring God's anointed Word to the people. If you would like to see what we are teaching here at Liberty Life Church, check out our sermons and bible studies that you can download free right off our website.
It's simply our goal to deliver the true message- the message delivered by Christ, Paul and the Apostles. As Paul put it plainly in Romans 8:2- the Spirit of Life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death. We are saved by grace through faith and anyone who believes that Jesus is the Son of God and died for their sins can be saved. Anyone! It's a free gift that cost our Savior his life. But grace isn't about do's and don'ts- it's about realizing that Jesus paid it all. That his sin offering is complete. I put it like this- "It's really not about you! It's only about Jesus and what he did." You see you can't do anything to earn you a spot in his family, but you can believe in Jesus and you will become an heir of the King's. A son or a daughter with all the benefits and privileges of membership. All the promises God gave to Abraham and his seed belong to YOU!
Where we differ from most churches is that there are no requirements to membership except belief in Christ. The Bible is clear, Whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. Romans 10:13. We don't qualify whosoever with whosoever is not divorced, whosoever is not a ________, whosoever is not LGBT can be saved. God did not qualify his whosoever and neither do we. We preach the Word of God. We go back to the Hebrew and Greek, we look at the context in which the scripture was written and we preach the inerrant Word of God. If the Bible says it, we believe it! We do not get caught up in judgment or condemnation, but rather relationship with Jesus and peace through the cross.
Simply put- God will do the correcting, we just do the directing. We follow the Holy Spirit and he leads us unto all understanding.
Come and join us! You will find a loving people that love the Lord and love each other! If you have any questions feel free to email Pastor Desiree at the contact page on this website or call the office. We can set up a meeting, a telephone call or an email exchange. Whatever works best for you! I would love to meet you in person. We truly hope you will join us at one of our services. I can assure you, that you will leave blessed!
In Christ's service,
Liberty Life Church's mission is to reach out and connect with people from all walks of life. Serve with a servant's heart, yet understand that we are no longer servants, but rather friends, daughters, and sons of God. Provide a safe and non-judgmental place of worship, as well as teach biblical principles to promote growth to enhance ones spiritual, mental, and physical wellbeing. To offer Liberty to live for God in one's own walk without pressure of traditions and religious stigma's. Liberty Life Church (LLC) encourages diversity for we are all part of God's Kingdom and there is no separation of race, gender, age, or any other social divide that society has implemented. LLC is a GRACE BASED ministry, and with that said the mission is summed up simply put...to teach and preach the GOOD news of Jesus Christ through grace with no bondage of the law of man, but rather Christ fulfilled the law for us to connect with others through God's grace. This is a FAMILY oriented ministry for both nuclear families as well as those of an alternative life style. LLC is built upon four major cornerstones being FAMILY, SALVATION, STEWARDSHIP, and GIVING. By these cornerstones we are able to build on a firm foundation that establishes excellence and empowers an individual with the spirit of God to be the most effective person they can be for God, family, church, and community. For where the spirit of the Lord is, there is LIBERTY! This is a place "where you can be you"!
WHAT WE BELIEVE:
Keys to success within the Liberty Life Church Body & fundamental beliefs -Liberty Life Church (LLC) wants to connect with the members within the body to have the most effective spiritual freedom and impact possible. In order to do so, there needs to be a clear understanding of the biblical foundations on which this ministry is built.
1. We believe there is one God that he (God) robed himself in flesh, was beaten for our transgressions, crucified, and resurrected to give us eternal life. - 1 John 5:7
"For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost; and these three are one".
John 1:1; 14 - In the beginning was the word, the word was with God and the word was God.
14 -And the word was made flesh and dwelt among us and we beheld his glory, the glory of the only begotten of the father full of grace and truth.
Isaiah 53: 5 - That he was wounded for our transgressions, bruised for our iniquities, the chastisement of our peace is upon him and with his stripes we are healed.
2. Initial steps to salvation -
Romans 10:9-13 - 9 If you declare with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord", and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved. 11 As Scripture says, "Anyone who believes in him will never be put to shame". 12 For there is no difference between Jew and Gentile--the same Lord is Lord of all and richly blesses all who call on him, 13 for, "Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved".
Acts 2:38 - Then Peter said unto them, repent and be baptized everyone of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sin, and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost. Galatians 2:20 - For I am crucified in Christ; never the less I live, not I alone but Christ that lives within me, and the life I live now I live in faith of the son whom loved me and gave himself for me.
Galatians 2:20 - For I am crucified in Christ; never the less I live, not I alone but Christ that lives within me, and the life I live now I live in faith of the son whom loved me and gave himself for me.
3. We believe in total submersion for baptism. This is done for the remission of sins that correlates the death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus Christ.
Matthew 28:19 - Go therefore and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.
4. We believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit.
Acts 1:4-5- And being assembled together with them that they should not depart from Jerusalem, but wait for the promise of the Father, which said he, ye have heard of me. For John truly baptized with water, but ye shall be baptized with the Holy Ghost not many days hence.
Matt. 3:11-I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire.
5. We believe in divine healing and miracles. We believe that by laying on of hands that healing and anointing occurs.
James 5:13-16 - Is any among you afflicted? Let him pray, is any merry? Let him sing songs, is any sick among you? Let him call for the elders of the church and let them pray over him anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord. And the prayer of faith shall save the sick and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins they shall be forgiven him. Confess your faults one to another and pray one for another that you may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.
6. We believe in the use of the gifts of the spirit as well as the showing of the fruit of the spirit.
1 Corinthians 12:4-12 (gifts of the spirit) Galatians 5:22-25 (fruit of the spirit)
7. We believe in preparing our minds, hearts, and souls for spiritual matters. Putting on the Armor of God.
8. We believe that the Gospel is Good News. We believe we are no longer bound by law, poverty, or any other stumbling block that would hinder God's Kingdom from thriving; as well as, God's people thriving.
Luke 4:18-19- The Spirit of the Lord is upon me to preach the gospel to the poor, he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, to preach the acceptable year of the Lord.
Romans 8:2- For the law of the Spirit of Life in Christ Jesus, hath made me free from the law of sin and death.
Galatians 5:1 - Stand fast in the Liberty where with Christ has made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
John 8:36 - If the Son shall make you free, then you shall be free indeed.
9. We believe as children of God we are heirs to the promise of Abraham and that God's blessings and promises are for each of us through the Faith in Christ Jesus.
Galatians 3:28-29- There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female, for ye are all one in Christ Jesus. And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.
10. We believe in family! We believe that families that are healthy make a healthy church. With understanding that families in today's society are not traditional "nuclear" families, there is no judgment towards those of alternate life style. The scriptures do not address this specifically when it pertains to family, so the scripture used within this section addresses a "nuclear" family. Whomever the head of the family may be should lead their family in the right biblical principle as it pertains to one's family situation.
Ephesians 6:1-8; 5:22-25
1 Peter 3:1
11. We believe in GRACE!!! We believe that Jesus blood covers our sins and that when God looks at us he doesn't see us in our sin but rather his son Jesus's blood covering us. We believe God has cast our sin as far as the east is from the west and as such, God remembers are sin no more! We are no longer under the law of Moses, nor are we under the taskmaster of sin. God's grace is extended to all that call upon him, receive him, and commit to live for him. We believe that the flesh is sinful in nature, thus Grace covers not only our sinful nature, but it is that grace that allows our spirit to rule over the flesh. We believe that when you realize how much God truly loves you, you will want to please him. Grace breaks addictions, Grace frees from bondages, Grace reunites families, Grace heals the sick! If and when one does fall short of the glory of God, the Grace of God covers, cleanses, encourages, does not judge, and loves unconditionally.
Hebrews 8:12- For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.
Hebrews: 4:16- Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need.
Hebrews 9:1- Then verily the first covenant had also ordinances of divine service and a worldly sanctuary...
Hebrews 9:11-12- But Christ being come a high priest of good things to come, by a greater and more perfect tabernacle, not made with hands, that is to say not of this building, neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by his own blood he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us.
12 Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned
13 (For until the law sin was in the world: but sin is not imputed when there is no law.
14 Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come.
15 But not as the offence, so also is the free gift. For if through the offence of one many be dead, much more the grace of God, and the gift by grace, which is by one man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many.
16 And not as it was by one that sinned, so is the gift: for the judgment was by one to condemnation, but the free gift is of many offences unto justification.
17 For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.)
18 Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.
19 For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.
20 Moreover the law entered, that the offence might abound. But where sin abounded, grace did much more abound.
21 That as sin hath reigned unto death, even so might grace reign through righteousness unto eternal life by Jesus Christ our Lord.
12. We believe in allowing on to be free without judgment from others within the ministry. This does not mean it's a "free for all", but rather we will edify one another and correct with love to uplift one another. If one has an issue with another they should go to the other in love and resolve the issue (Romans 12:10, 1Thes. 4:9, Heb. 13:1, and Matt. 18:15-18). We believe in forgiveness for we have all wronged someone and have been forgiven likewise. We believe where the spirit of the Lord is, sin is not. Jesus said he is the light of the world and if you be in him and he in you, sin therefore shall not abound.
13. We believe in respecting and submitting ourselves to those that are in authoritative positions both in and out of the church.
Remind them to be subject to rulers, to authorities, to be obedient, to be ready for every good deed, to malign no one, to be peaceable, gentle, showing every consideration for all men. For we also once were foolish ourselves, disobedient, deceived, enslaved to various lusts and pleasures, spending our life in malice and envy, hateful, hating one another.
1 Peter 2:17-18
Honor all people, love the brotherhood, fear God, honor the king. Servants, be submissive to your masters with all respect, not only to those who are good and gentle, but also to those who are unreasonable.
1 Peter 5:5
You younger men, likewise, be subject to your elders; and all of you, clothe yourselves with humility toward one another, for GOD IS OPPOSED TO THE PROUD, BUT GIVES GRACE TO THE HUMBLE.
14. Last but not least, we believe in giving faithfully in finances as well as promptness in attendance and stewardship.
Luke 6:38- Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.
Matthew 6:21- For where your heart is, there your treasure will be also.
II Corinthians 9:9-7- But this I say, He which soweth sparingly shall reap also sparingly; and he which soweth bountifully shall reap also bountifully.
Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, so let him give; not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loveth a cheerful giver.
Malachi 3:10- 10 Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this," says the LORD Almighty, "and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that you will not have room enough for it.
Matthew 6, Mark 12:41-44 (giving out of your need), Proverbs 10:4 (work for your income), Luke 14:28 (count the cost), Deut. 28-12 (Gods provision), 1 Peter 5:2-3 (give for the good of the flock), Proverbs 3:9 (honor God with your wealth)